Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Note on the Comments

A commenter named "blubonnet", disatisified with merely being annoying here, has now gone on to posting in the comments on 911 Blogger, misrepresenting this blog.

I'm especially discouraged now, because as I go to blogs, specifically recently the http://screwloosechange.blogspot/ , I'm especially bummed, because they blocked my ability to post links. I'd used the http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/ link quite a bit, numerous times, but only because I knew it not only showed immense crediblility among its individuals there, but there were many different links which better made my points within it as well. I got accused of being a spammer. Have any of you had similiar experiences?

The most severe form of learning disorders are owned by those that "already know everything."


Uh, blu, we did not block your ability to post links, which should be evident by the fact that you keep on posting the same link. In fact, Haloscan does not even offer this capability. And repeatedly posting links to the same site is the definition of spamming. Most of the readers here are pretty smart (the non-truther ones at least) and I guarantee you that if you post a single link to a site's homepage, they will be able to succesfully navigate through that site to other pages which may be of interest to them.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Also, I should point out the irony of complaining about us over at 911 Blogger, a site where unpopular opinions are regularly voted down and hidden (even those of fellow truthers), where dissenters, including myself, are regularly banned for no reason at all, and where all comments have to be approved by a moderator in order to even show up in the first place.