Maybe If We All Sit Around and Sing Kumbayah...
Heheh, Alex Floum muses on what "goals" the 9-11 Truth Movement should push to break down the barriers between non-Truthers and the Troof:
Here are the 9 goals:
1) Reform the world and do what is right
2) Create a more loving, caring world, which appreciates each person's contribution
3) Give everyone the ability to achieve and the possibility of success
4) Allow people to be themselves, and to discover who they truly are
5) Give people who want it some degree of thoughtfulness and privacy
6) Create a safer, more secure world
7) Create a more exciting, interesting and fun world
8) Enhance people's ability to be independent and self-reliant, and create a more just world
9) Create more peace, balance and harmony
Lord only knows what he was thinking with this post.
Update: As pointed out in the comments, this video seems appropriate at the moment: