Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Idiotic Parents for 9/11 Truth

Maybe you could help your kid out by teaching him how to capitalize properly?

i dont want my kid to make another darn volcano that spews vinegar all over the high school gymnasium again. we are becoming infamous in the local community for stinking up the gym...not a good thing!so i thought that maybe someone could explain to me how to make a small scale representation of how the towers crumbled on 911 with the physics involved in that.maybe i can try it in my kitchen first since the heat of jet fuel and the heat i use to boil my water for tea and cocoa are about the same temperature.is there something i am doing wrong? because i have never had my oven vaporize into dust from boiling water for my cocoa.maybe someone can share with me some pointers so i can help my kid do an educational display of the physics of 911?