Yes, You Might Be Wrong, Jon
That's all I have to say about this, other than to say I will apologize to the Truth Movement if any of the following statements turns out to be wrong:
1. The 9-11 attacks were carried out by 19 Muslims acting under the orders of KSM and OBL.
2. The Twin Towers were brought down by the impact of the planes and the resulting fires.
3. The Pentagon was hit by Flight 77 under the control of Hani Hanjour.
4. Flight 93 was crashed in Pennsylvania by Ziad Jarrah.
5. WTC-7 collapsed as a result of being damaged by debris from WTC-1 and WTC-2 along with the resulting fires.
6. That no senior officials of the US government had any knowledge of significant elements of the plot.
Everything else, quite frankly, is trivia.
Labels: Jon Gold