Sunday, October 25, 2009

OK, Now This is Getting Ridiculous

Before I was just making fun of the guy, now he has become a self-parody. I guess this is his idea of peer-review.


What Hit the Pentagon? Misinformation and its Effect on the Credibility of 9/11 Truth

Frank Legge (BSc, PhD)
flegge@iinet.net.au
21 October 2009

Version 6. Calculation errors in the previous version have been corrected. Version 5 included a table showing that a range of flight paths exist which would enable a Boeing 757 to hit the light poles and the Pentagon without experiencing excessive g-force. As some researchers have stated that this is impossible the issue of misinformation arises and is examined. Version 4 added the preface to clarify the purpose of the paper and to answer some unfounded criticisms. I am very grateful for the help provided. All significant alterations have been identified and discussed in footnotes.


I'll give him another week before I expect version 7.

Labels: