Friday, November 20, 2009

But Whether It's LIHOP, or Whether It's ZIHOP...

As I've often said, we cannot parody these morons, just point out their idiocy.

ZIHOP as Limited Hangout by Danse

In 1982, the Israeli strategic planner Oded Yinon penned a policy report calling for the balkanization of the entire middle east. He wrote:

"Iraq is first. Rich in oil, and internally torn, it is guaranteed as the
initial target. Its dissolution is even more important than of Syria. Egypt will then be torn apart, like a second Lebanon. ...The entire Arabian peninsula is a natural for dissolution. The matter is inevitable, especially in Saudi Arabia."


If you can really figure out the point of that post, let me know. For starters, let's remember that LIHOP stands for Let It Happen On Purpose, while MIHOP stands for Made It Happen On Purpose. Both phrases were created by Notorious Nico, but I doubt he would have made up ZIHOP, because it apparently stands for Zionists It Happen On Purpose. I mean, ZMIHOP makes more sense, no? Or even ZLIHOP, but ZIHOP doesn't parse at all.

Apparently we are to understand that this is not some rash bit of anti-Semitism from 9-11 Blogger, but... what? It goes on forever and concludes with this, no kidding:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that I’ll be viewed as an Israeli apologist for writing this thread. But you’d be wrong to think I’m trying to shield Israel from the wrath of the 911 truth movement. Quite the contrary, those familiar with my posts know that I have long tried to highlight the Israeli role in 911, both in my writing and my video work. The problem I see is that the pendulum appears to be swinging so far in the other direction that the arguments are no longer rational. Atta’s pork chops – meet the wandering Jew. If you don’t agree with the premise that Israel and alleged “dual-loyalty” Jewish people are responsible for nine-tenths of the world’s ills you’re a “disinfo shill”.


Hey, Danse, I'll be the first to say that this bizarre post should not be construed as an Israel apology, especially when you say that Israel had some freaking roll in 9-11. What role, conveniently, is not spelled out.