Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Questions and Answers

Everytime I get into a debate with the conspiracy theorists, they either change the subject, or respond, "well I don't know what happened, I am just asking questions", as if that excuses their weak grasp on reality. Well I don't care about questions, I seek answers, I seek the truth. You can ask questions all day, that doesn't get you anywhere.

Who am I?
Why am I here?
Why is there air?
What is the maximum airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Reality is not subjective, there is one and only one set of facts for an occurrence. A Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon, period, it will never have been something else. A is A, and will always be A, and never B. So you cannot logically argue one minute that it was a small commuter plane, the next that it was a cruise missile, and the following that it was an A3 Skywarrior, and defend yourself by saying that you are "just asking questions."

Update: A reader pointed out that I had incorrectly renamed the A3 Skywarrior a "Skyhawk", which I have subsequently fixed.

5 Comments:

At 10 May, 2006 14:17, Blogger nicknafplio said...

Hi, greetings from Athens.

background:- someone who's lived in the middeast and also London during the 7/7 jihadist bombings.

statement(off topic):- I am appalled at the skeptics of the 9/11 atrocity. It's great to see some rationally minded people get off their chairs (figuratively speaking) and say 'hey, what are you eedjuts on about?! this actually happened!'

I wish you all the success in your endeavour.

 
At 10 May, 2006 14:49, Blogger James B. said...

European of course, everyone knows that African swallows are not migratory.

 
At 10 May, 2006 15:41, Blogger Mike the Marine said...

Just one point of clarification guys (cuz I'm a nitpicker): there's a world of difference between an A-3 SkyWARRIOR and an A-4 SkyHAWK. You initally got it right and then have managed to mix and match the two in quite a few posts since then. Just sayin s'all...

Great blog. Keep the moonbats in check!

 
At 10 May, 2006 16:01, Blogger James B. said...

Good catch. I am going to have to fire my editor. Regardless, I don't think either plane hit the pentagon.

Semper Fi!

 
At 10 May, 2006 19:19, Blogger MCPO Airdale said...

Two of my co-workers were on the roof of the Navy Annex in Arlington when the airplane flew directly over them before hitting the Pentagon.
These eyewitnesses, both former servicemen, have told me it was a commercial airliner, not a cruise missle, not an A3 "Whale", nor a private plane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home