Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Geez Jason Bermas is Dumb

I mentioned False Flag News on RBN yesterday, and today Jason Bermas is a call-in guest. He is completely freaked out by Southpark. Having Time magazine and US News & World Report debunk the movement was no big deal, but oh my God, not Southpark!

Could someone please explain this part for me?

Bermas: I don't think they could get away with something here. However, I think if they got something going in Canada or Mexico, we could see a real threat and I think that they could go into Iran. The fact that they let, you know, the Iranian president come to this country is just another tell tale sign, that you know, they're ready to do it, you know, they're really hyping this up in the backdrop. But at the same time, I mean today North Korea launched an atomic weapon.

Ironically, even he admits he doesn't buy all of Loose Change.

Look, we don't claim to be 100% right.


Could you please let us know which parts aren't right then? Maybe in the subtitles?

No one is going to agree 100% with Loose Change. I don't. But you know when they see it, and they can't see that there is obviously a problem there, it just boggles the mind.


Actually, when I saw it, I saw a lot of problems there, that is why I started a site about it.

7 Comments:

At 11 October, 2006 10:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

'Nuff said.

 
At 11 October, 2006 10:46, Blogger Avery Dylan said...

Like, hey man, I mean did you notice that Jason says "you know?" a lot?

I mean, he's like and idiot, you know.

Like, he's an idiot with gappy teeth.

 
At 11 October, 2006 11:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dog town -

I think you have to use the anchor tag. I've never seen it link from just an address...

[a href="url"]text goes here[/a]

obviously, [ = <

 
At 11 October, 2006 12:13, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

I will be sad when the 9/11 truth movement dies, and these gen-X imbiciles fade back into suburbia...I'm gonna miss their insane, stupid comments and behaviours.

TAM

 
At 13 April, 2008 15:31, Blogger Eek said...

I not sure if anyone knows this but Jason was the 3 man on the grassy knoll. It was he who killed Kennedy. Why cant people see this! WHY?!

 
At 13 April, 2008 15:31, Blogger Eek said...

I not sure if anyone knows this but Jason was the 3 man on the grassy knoll. It was he who killed Kennedy. Why cant people see this! WHY?!

 
At 22 October, 2008 05:14, Blogger aeneas01 said...

most that originally bought into the screw-loose-change nonsense had no idea that a couple adolescent goofballs, team avery/bermas, were behind it. however once these kids started doing the talk show circuit and revealing themselves for what they really are (clueless children with internet access), those that had once so boldly quoted them disappeared from the face of the earth with very red faces - and for good reason. if after watching the "loose change vs popular mechanics" segment (can be found on youtube) you come away believing that either of these two morons have anything intelligent, rational or factual to add to the conversation, then you must either be an easily influenced minor or one of their parents. but i guess we should all be thankful they have the internet at their disposal to release their paranoid fantasies. if not they would most likely be sporting trench coats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home