Help Buy Richard Gage and His Friends Lunch!
I got this rather unusual request for money in my e-mail. Here it is on the AE911truth.org website:
Sponsor an Architect or Engineer!
Buy the A/E's Lunch and feed them the 9/11 Truth!
Every sandwich we put in front of an Architect or Engineer also feeds them the 9/11 truth – that is, the solid evidence of controlled demolition in our 1 hour multimedia PowerPoint presentation. Remember our AE911Truth.org Mission: to bring the truth about the 9/11 "collapses" of all 3 WTC high-rise buildings to every architect and engineer in the S.F. Bay Area and beyond. Here’s how we do it:
1. We offer to bring to the A/E firm our fascinating technical presentation on the "collapses" of the WTC high-rise buildings. (This ensures their presence. )
2. We bring a good lunch and give the noon-hour presentation – sticking to the technical points.
3. We usually get about 100% who agree with us that there are very serious questions about the official story.
4. And we get about 90% who agree with us that the buildings were indeed brought down by controlled demolition.
5. Of those, about 70 to 80% feel comfortable enough joining us by signing our petition "calling upon Congress for a truly independent investigation into the collapses". (That's all there is to joining AE911Truth.org!)
6. This is the process we have used to attract our members — and its success is proven because the evidence itself is solid and convincing.
7. All that is ask of you is that you buy a sandwich for an architect or engineer! We'll do the rest! This gives you tremendous leverage to expand the 9/11 Truth Movement with those that will make the most impact — the building professionals!
Yeah, OK. I wonder if they have tried taking the UC Berkeley Structural Engineering department out to lunch? Actually, they are a bit out to lunch themselves...
Labels: Architects and Engineers