Friday, January 11, 2008

Yet Moron the Ron Paul Nuts

Here's a clip of a particularly vile group of Ronulans harassing Sean Hannity. Warning: Lots of filthy language, definitely NSFW.



Ron Paul answers a question about his 9-11 kook supporters in last night's debate:



Asked about whether the Troofers should abandon the "9-11 was an inside job" rhetoric, he replies:

"Well, it doesn't do me any good, so if they care about me they should."

Of course, the fruitcakes twist themselves into knots trying to convince each other that he doesn't really mean it:

Just my personal opinion, but I thought Ron Paul handled himself very well with this question. I know you guys don't want to hear this, but anyone who has been paying attention to the recent trends with the issue of 9/11 truth and the presidential race knows well that if Ron Paul had answered any other way, FOX News would never have let him get past it.


BTW, with all the talk about John McCain's age, how many people know he's actually a year younger than Ron Paul?

Update: Our buddy the Feathered Bastard has his own inimitable take on Ron and his KKK supporters:

Hess explained that he and Paul are the best of pals. He stated that Paul's message resonated with a lot of folks, not just the Sand Land schutzstaffel.


Oh, man, I wish I had half his writing talent! Highly, highly recommended!

Labels: ,