Friday, April 11, 2008

The Contradictions of David Ray Griffin

Just a quick note, last night I was perusing the local Borders and I came across my first copy of David Ray Griffin's "Contradictions" book. Since there was no way in hell I was actually going to pay money to this bloodsucker and buy it, I just flipped through it briefly.

Earlier I discussed how on a radio show he had told the "no airfones on AA77" story, without mentioning the fact that he personally had apologized and admitted that this story was incorrect. Well it is worse than just one interview, this entire book, all 346 pages leaves this out. There is an entire chapter on flight 77, and the supposed lack of airfones, but somehow he can't find time to mention that the evidence for this is so flimsy, that he himself had said it was an incorrect theory.

Talk about contradictions.

Labels: