Thursday, July 03, 2008

So Who Wanted That Line in the Film?

Here's a rather interesting revelation from Dylan on the BBC's early broadcast of the collapse of WTC 7:

I put this to the writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery. I asked whether he believed the BBC was part of the conspiracy. Given the question his film had posed about the BBC I was surprised by Dylan's response: "Of course not, that's ludicrous. Why would the BBC be part of it?"

He added candidly: "I didn't really want to put that line in the movie."


Hmmm, didn't the film credits say that it was "writen" by Dylan Avery?

This will presumably be part of the BBC's broadcast of Conspiracy Files: 9-11--The Third Tower, which is being presented on Sunday night in the UK. I highly recommend it to our British readers. The BBC have done excellent work on their Conspiracy Files programs, and I am sure this will be no exception to the rule.

Note: The post also clears up who actually jumped the gun on the WTC-7 collapse story; apparently Reuters was the original source for the story, which the Beeb picked up as did CNN.

Labels: , ,