Wednesday, February 04, 2009

But There Is No Joy In Paranoiaville

Mighty Alex has struck out:



Some of you may remember this classic bit from March of 07. James was away on vacation, the slacker, and I had an assignment that tied me up, so nobody was doing updates all morning. Early that day, some fruitloop had started a blog pretending to be me, wherein "I" confessed about all the shady tricks we were pulling on the Troofers, like associating them with Holocaust Deniers. It got picked up at a couple Troofer sites, and Jones' coffee fetcher, Paul Watson, completely bit on the story, as did Alex. Of course I get back around midday and put up a post noting that it was all a hoax pulled by some Troofer. About the only thing that could have made it better is if we'd planned it ourselves, but I have to admit we were as surprised as everybody else.

Great job by Troy putting this together!

Labels: ,