Why Do They Keep Asking Stupid Questions?
Truthers like to claim that they are "Just Asking Questions", but it is amazing that after 10 plus years they keep on asking the same stupid questions. A perfect example is this recent post over at 911 Flogger regarding the Pentagon:
A few of the more compelling unanswered questions are as follows.
1. How could American Airlines Flight 77 have hit the building as it did, considering that the evidence shows the alleged hijacker pilot, Hani Hanjour, was a very poor pilot?
2. Why did the aircraft make a 330-degree turn just minutes before hitting the building?
3. Why did the aircraft hit the least occupied one-fifth of the building that was the focus of a renovation plan and how was it that the construction in that exact spot just happened to be for the purpose of minimizing the damage from a terrorist explosion?
4. Why was the company that performed the renovation work, just for that one-fifth of the building, immediately hired in a no bid contract to clean-up the damage and reconstruct that area of the building? (Note: The same company was also immediately hired to clean-up the WTC site within hours of the destruction there.)
5. What can explain the damage to the building and the aircraft debris or lack thereof?
6 Why were the tapes from the surveillance videos in the area immediately confiscated by the FBI and never released?
Uhh, none of these questions are particularly compelling, all of them are idiotic.
1. Because the Pentagon is one of the largest buildings in the world, and crashing into it is hardly a feat of aviation. This is a little like saying, "How did that drunk man manage to crash a Corvette into the side of that parking garage?"
2. Because Hanjour, not being a particularly good pilot, came in too high and needed to bleed off altitude. Why do Truthers ignore the obvious answers?
3. Because the west side of the building was the side the plane came in from. If the plane would have hit the east side of the building, now THAT would have been suspicious. This question is a bit like asking "Richard Gage drove from San Francisco to Portland on I-5 North? Why did he do that, could it be because he was smuggling lemons and wanted to avoid the agricultural checkpoints on the California border which are only on I-5 South? I find that suspicious..."
4. Maybe because construction and demolition companies are often intertwined and share much of the same equipment? The fact that they were already there shows that they have the experience and knowledge of the building. If they would have been kicked out and some company from far off were brought in, now THAT would have been suspicious.
5. A large passenger liner crashing into it. NEXT!
6. Why is it suspicious that the FBI collects evidence of a crime? I never have figured out why that is somehow ominous. If the FBI had shown no interest in the video footage, the truthers would be asking why not?
Nearly 11 years have gone by, and they have learned nothing. Sad.