Thursday, June 30, 2011

Truther Research

John Wright, LeftWright from 911 Blogger, appeared on a morning show in Oklahoma this morning. Mostly pretty boring, although it was rather humorous to hear the hosts make fun of his rambling speech, but one quote from Mr. Wright left me falling off of the couch. From 1:26 in:

A week later after 9/11 I saw a Time magazine and here is a picture of the Pentagon and the lawn looks like a putting green and I am going 'wow that's kind of interesting'. But once again I was kind of busy with my daughters so I didn't pay too much attention even though in the 80s, I had studied Iran-Contra, and almost read a book about Iran-Contra because that is my area of specialty in international relations. I looked at the Pentagon and I said 'huh this is kind of weird'.


Pretty much sums up truther research there.

6 Comments:

At 30 June, 2011 19:20, Blogger Ian said...

I had studied Iran-Contra, and almost read a book about Iran-Contra because that is my area of specialty in international relations.

It's too bad Google didn't exist in the 1980s. Brian Good doesn't have to almost read a book about his speciality in....well, whatever it is he's claiming expertise in this week. He can just Google it and become an instant PhD.

 
At 30 June, 2011 19:41, Blogger Grandmastershek said...

That is pretty serious for most truthers. The fact that he even considered cracking a book open puts him a rung above most.

 
At 30 June, 2011 20:03, Blogger Arcterus said...

"almost read a book" Hahahahahahaha!

 
At 30 June, 2011 21:28, Blogger paul w said...

almost read a book about Iran-Contra

Yeah, and I almost studied Particle Physics!

Bwahahahaha!

 
At 02 July, 2011 09:26, Blogger Billman said...

So then according to this philosophy, technically I "almost" slept with Chase Masterson and Claudia Christian. Wow! That's kind of cool! And since I "almost" got into politics once, that means I'm smarter than the president! Wow! I can "almost" do anything!

 
At 02 July, 2011 21:38, Blogger sabba said...

Isn't this the same John Wright that Brian Good claimed to have as modetator for his debate with Rodriguez?

Isn't this the same John Wright who Brian Good insinuated to have a relationship with Carol Brouillet also?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home