Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Chris Bollyn Fired from the American Free Press

"Journalist" Chris Bollyn, fresh off of being attacked by Zionist cops, has now been fired by his newspaper. Obviously they must be part of the 9/11 coverup too!

Petherick's letter of dismissal gave two reasons for firing Bollyn:

His first reason:

Petherick implies that I have submitted false stories. I have, therefore, asked him to clarify exactly which stories of mine were factually incorrect.

Petherick's second reason was that I was a disloyal employee who had accused AFP of being under the control of some other agency. He said, I have asked Petherick to show where and when I have accused "AFP of being under the control of some other agency."

How bad do you have to be when even a newspaper founded by Holocaust deniers won't have you? And does the AFP even have any other reporters? I have never heard of any.

Don't forget to check out the picture of Bollyn and everyone's favorite BYU professor.

10 Comments:

At 11 October, 2006 10:07, Blogger Pepik said...

Reading through this story, I realised something. You know what all this truthiness infighting stuff reminds me of?

Pro wrestling. Am I right?

 
At 11 October, 2006 10:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Petherick implies that I have submitted false stories. I have, therefore, asked him to clarify exactly which stories of mine were factually incorrect."

It'd probably be easier to list the ones that were actually factually correct. Assuming there were any.

 
At 11 October, 2006 12:06, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

I am going to say little right now, as I am savouring the moment like a good wine.

TAM

 
At 11 October, 2006 12:26, Blogger What Would Grape Ape Do? said...

No, pepik. Pro-wrestling builds to the eventual blow-off match where the greatest is left standing in their glory.

These folks haven't even gotten to curtain jerker stage yet.

 
At 11 October, 2006 12:48, Blogger shawn said...

Do you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel what the Rock is cookin'?

 
At 11 October, 2006 14:05, Blogger SFC B said...

So if Bollyn now working for Rense? That letter was Bollyn's "press release" about his firing.

These people are pathetic.

 
At 11 October, 2006 14:13, Blogger SFC B said...

I actually reread the "article" and I didn't notice originally that Bollyn himself wrote the article. Which is truly bizarre since through the entire article he refers to himself in the third person.

 
At 11 October, 2006 14:29, Blogger James B. said...

LOL I didn't notice that either. That is the same thing he did in the AFP article about how he was beaten by Zionist cops. Maybe he has multiple personalities?

 
At 11 October, 2006 15:09, Blogger Triterope said...

So if Bollyn now working for Rense?

Rense will print anything. They have no standards whatsoever. It says so in their own disclaimer at the bottom of the front page. They are the conspiracy theory equivalent of shovelware.

They probably just saw "Christopher Bollyn" and "American Free Press" and ran it without looking any closer.

Here's the question I have: does it really mean anything that Bollyn was "fired" from AFP? I mean, did he lose a steady salary he was living on, or is this firing just a bunch of Internet drama?

 
At 11 October, 2006 19:53, Blogger Bubbers said...

CHEERS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home