Stupid Loose Change Forum Post of the Day
Now I am used to stupid posts on this forum, but this one was so idiotic, I am not sure if it is a joke. None of the other posters are correcting him though. I should give a prize to the person who can point out the most errors.
Here are some of the main points that depict the government responsible for the 9/11 attacks:
· Why was molten metal, literally 3000 degrees, found at ground zero six months after the attacks when jet fuel (The government’s reason of why the towers fell was from jet fuel fires) cant burn past 1800 degrees?
· Why was a special steel cutting thermite found on the steel of the WTC ( Thermite is a favorite substance in the controlled demolition business.)·
Is it a coincidence that George Bush’s brother made all the decision for the security company that provided insurance for the entire WTC site and Dulles Airport (Where one plane was hijacked) and is it a coincidence that he stepped down from his position on September 10th and the person who preceded him died in his office on September 11th? Also, is it a coincidence that the person who replaced him was a top anti-terrorism agent who investigated and captured many top terrorists after the
1993 WTC attacks?
· Why did Donald Rumsfeld report on September 10th that the Pentagon just “Lost Track” of 2.2 trillion dollars and say they were going to investigate it. But the next day the world changed and no investigation happened.
· Why did WTC 7 ( a 47 story skyscraper 300 feet from the South and North Towers) fall at 5:20 on September 11, 2001 when it wasn’t even hit by a plane.
· The government says the building fell because it was damaged by the collapse of the Twin Towers yet the buildings directly under the WTC stood standing for months.
· Why did Norad and other U.S. air defenses fail to scramble jets to the other 3 hijacked planes some over an hour after the first plane was hijacked?
· Why did the government release a report in 2000 called the Project for The New American Century where it said this, “"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event — like a new Pearl Harbor.”