Saturday, May 12, 2007

Cindy Sheehan Coddles 9-11 Deniers, Admits Many Truthers in Her Crowd


(Cindy with fellow 9-11 Truth supporter)

Okay, we're not going to spare anyone any longer who gives succor to the 9-11 kooks. Cindy Sheehan on Jack Blood (MP3 File) yesterday:

(7:50)

Blood: I have to get your opinion on this. As you know, we're part of the 9-11 Truth Movement, unabashedly, we've done this for five years, and I know a lot of the people support you and they're certainly antiwar, maybe even more antiwar than some of the people you're working with--

Sheehan: Right--

Blood: Is there a sense of inclusion for the people asking for new investigations for 9-11? Do you guys feel any kindredship at all with the 9-11 Truthers? Is that out there?

Sheehan: Well, I definitely have called for you know a valid investigation into what happened on that day. You know I definitely think that we don't know the truth, we weren't told the truth, the investigation was just a sham, you know, how can people testify not under oath (laughs)? You know so many valid questions and good questions aren't even asked. So I do, I am, uh, an advocate for a new investigation, that's for sure. Everywhere I go, my audiences are filled with 9-11 Truth people, and I really honor your commitment to finding the truth.


Cindy, if Holocaust Deniers show up at your speeches, are you going to tell them that you honor their commitment to finding the truth? Predictably the kooks are celebrating:

Cindy Comes Out Strong for 9-11 Truth

Labels: