Sunday, July 08, 2007

In Case You're Wondering Why Everybody Despises Killtown

Get his explanation of why he got banned over at WTC Demolition.

Ok, so by reading all that, you may walk away thinking I'm just being some kind of attention whore who just wants to stir trouble at forums and it's my fault that I got banned at wtcdemolition.com for not obeying one of the admin's wishes about me not posting about my grievances with some in the truth movement. Well that's all fine and dandy, but then why are the admins allowed to keep posting blogs about the people they have grievances in the movement?


Um, because they are admins? And yes, I walked away thinking you're just some kind of attention whore who just wants to stir trouble at forums and it's your fault that you got banned at wtcdemolition.com for not obeying one of the admin's wishes about you not posting about your grievances with some in the truth movement.

Yes, he has a point about the way the site seems to be doing a lot of 9-11 Blogger bashing. But Killtown seems to think that everybody should treat him just like everybody else. It's like Ricky Williams signing to play football somewhere and saying, "Now, no drug-testing, because after all, I'm no more likely to light up a joint than Tom Brady."

Labels: