Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Screw Loose Change On TV

A local reporter for Channel 12 News (NBC affiliate) is coming out to my house to interview me on the Blair Gadsby/Karen Johnson situation, for a segment that will presumably air on tonight's newscast. (Yes, James, I cleaned up enough that the house won't look like a complete sty). If they put up a video of the segment I will locate and link to it.

Update: It went rather well. Brandon and his assistant were brisk and professional. I'm looking forward to seeing the end result. Apparently the early news show will be 4:30 tonight rather than 5:30 due to the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Update II: It was a brief segment, but I got two sentences in while Karen Johnson only got one. And poor Blair Gadsby was nowhere to be seen. As I commented earlier today, the only reason the story got news coverage was Johnson's involvement.