And Now a Word From the B.. B... C...
Apparently not all our friends across the water liked the movie. I guess they are part of the coverup too.
To understand the conspiracy theory, it is worth considering a film called Loose Change: 2nd edition. Available on the internet, it reveals the full alternative version of what happened to the Pentagon in all its glory. It states:
- AA77 did not crash into the building.
- And if there was no AA77, it must have been a missile, a military aircraft or a drone that did it
- The alleged pilot Hani Hanjour was not skilled enough to execute the manoeuvre and the plane would have stalled in the tight turn alleged
- Street lights were knocked down but did not bring down the plane; therefore there was no plane. They could have been deliberately lifted from the ground
- The damage was not consistent with the size of the airliner and therefore there was no airliner
- There were no remains of either the 757 or passengers and therefore neither existed
- Pieces of fuselage found nearby were planted
- Eyewitnesses who said they saw the plane were confused. Others said they saw a commuter jet or a helicopter
There are, of course, answers to all of the above, to be found in the report of the 9/11 Commission, in other technical assessments and in common sense.
For example, the limited damage on each side of the impact zone was due to recent strengthening work on the building. Windows that survived were made of shatterproof glass.
Another obvious weakness in the film is that the eyewitnesses chosen are all treated as if they have equal value. And did nobody see the lampposts being lifted out of the ground?