The "Just Asking Questions" Jive
As noted in the terrific New Times article on Loose Change,
Of course, when one of the few skeptical people in attendance at 3 Roots pressed the kids about their claims, they rapidly spewed a bunch of nonsense before resorting to the age-old chestnut, "Hey, we're just asking questions. We're not saying it happened this way. We're asking questions."
Questions like these:
1. (1:09:59): The cellphone calls were fake. No questions about it.
2. (58:50): So if Flight 93 didn't go down in Shanksville, then where? You ready for this? Cleveland.
3. (59:52): Therefore, Flight 93 landed at Cleveland at approximately 10:45.
4. (1:00:25): So at 11:15, 200 or so passengers were released from Flight 93.
5. (1:01:35): We may never know what happened to Flight 93. But we do know what didn't happen.
6. (1:02:25): But if we could examine the black boxes from the planes that were used, we could prove that they weren't the original flights.