Tuesday, October 03, 2006

An Honest Denier on the Arrogance of the Loosers

One thing that we seldom know about is how other Deniers see Dylan, Korey and Jason. Here's an interesting and amusing report from a 9-11 Denier on September 11:

I wasn't aware that the guys from Loose Change or Alex Jones were in charge of the New York events. But I eventually understood the reasoning for meeting in the park but not for the reason that we did meet there but for a totally different reason that I will get to.


I also found out that some people need to step back and learn where they started. Just because they did a movie doesn't mean they can act like immature little boys. People bow down to them like they are gods and it has gone to their heads and they take it out on others that don't jump when they snap their fingers. And I'm not the only one that noticed it over the weekend but I may be the only one that is putting it into print form. And it just seemed too much like Alex Jones & the Loose Change gang were running rough shod over the events of the weekend. Again, just my humble opinion. I don't remember them being at any of the planning meetings. There were too many others that worked too hard.


What caused this animosity between Fred and the Loosers? It goes back to the night before:

Then we were going to get the shirts set up on the tables and in size orders. The group from Loose Change was there as well with their t-shirts and was a little pushy in my estimation. They need a little back step and need to remember where they started. A little stardom has gone to their heads. They need to know how to talk to people that are a little older than they are and to know that maybe we know a little more than them sometimes.


Then we learn one problem:

There was one other significant problem that raised its rather ugly head. One of the other Loose Change gentlemen approached me while I was selling tickets. He patiently allowed me to continue to sell tickets. I knew who he was as I recognize him from his pictures and that he had spoken at the church Friday night. He also is one of my friends on my myspace page. After I was done selling tickets, he says to me without mentioning names, "Les Jamieson told me I can have 2 tickets and I'm not paying for them" in a tone that was quite indignant and surly. Now for a kid in his early 20s talking to a man in his mid 50s…if I would have talked like that to my father, he would have hauled off and …have been put in jail if it would have been today. Because that was the way things were in those days. I know, I know, it's not then but like I said before, these young gentlemen need to step back and remember where they were a few years back. Mired in a small hick town, delivering pizzas, doing tours in Iraq and doing what? So they made a big splash in the movement with a video and now they're big shots but you don't talk to people, especially older people like they're nothing.


I suspect that's Korey Rowe, since Rowe had indeed spoken on Friday night.

7 Comments:

At 03 October, 2006 18:29, Blogger Avery Dylan said...

There was one other significant problem that raised its rather ugly head. One of the other Loose Change gentlemen


Ha ha ha it can't be Korey - I know an ugly head when I see one!


Korey's days are numbered. He just doesn't know it yet.

 
At 03 October, 2006 19:14, Blogger shawn said...

man in his mid 50s

You, sir, are pathetic. I'm twenty years old and brighter than you on my dimmest day.

 
At 03 October, 2006 19:18, Blogger nes718 said...

You, sir, are pathetic. I'm twenty years old and brighter than you on my dimmest day.

Still spewing logical fallacies I see :D

 
At 03 October, 2006 19:23, Blogger nes718 said...

Oh boy. People will be people now and always! Why do you guys concentrate on petty bullshit like this?

And today, my respect level for Alex Jones just increased!!! LOL!

 
At 03 October, 2006 20:12, Blogger shawn said...

Still spewing logical fallacies I see :D

Truth isn't a logical fallacy.

And today, my respect level for Alex Jones just increased!!! LOL!

Atta's father praises London attacks and hopes to see more.

Atta's father prone to lying.

God, you're such a fucking joke.

 
At 03 October, 2006 20:26, Blogger James B. said...

Oh yes, the same Alex Jones who had Lauro Chavez on his show 3 times in a week, vouching for his story. How can you not trust a guy like that?

 
At 04 October, 2006 12:10, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

As "Dim" as Fred may appear, and likely is, he is still a man who deserves a degree of respect, not only for his age, but for being a fellow human being. I have never met any of the LTW gang, but I know them, their TYPE, all to well. Ignorant disrespectful brats. The same type that would break out your car windows, but threaten to sue you if you raised your hand even near them.

F&*KING assholes.

TAM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home