Sunday, November 19, 2006

More Brilliance from the Deniers

I usually don't bother making fun of grammatical and spelling errors by the Deniers; for one thing they make so many that one despairs of ever doing anything else. But this is just too rich a target:

In my mind, I therefor must view the "incompetence" as a large and necessary component of the 9/11 operation's extensive success. Am I talking a foreign language here? I have not yet said MYHOP (we'll talk about that later), for now, I am just establishing the simple fact, that the Commission FAILED in properly explaining that which they were created explicitly to do. Not just in the one example of Sibel, but also the role, or lack of, military defense and preparedness (our military has NOT been dependent on Morris Code and vacuum tubes for a long time, even though their response that day appeared equally and anachronically retarded).


MYHOP? Morris Code? Anachronically?

10 Comments:

At 19 November, 2006 10:21, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

is "anachronically" a word?

I love Morris Code.

TAM

 
At 19 November, 2006 11:05, Blogger Falco98 said...

Obviously the government conspirators Made Yaks Happen On Purpose.

 
At 19 November, 2006 11:05, Blogger Pat said...

I think "anachronistically" is what is intended there.

 
At 19 November, 2006 15:00, Blogger Alex said...

-- "Candidate for a Pullet Surprise"
By Jerrold H. Zar, Northern Illinois University
Journal of Irreproducible Results 39, 1 (Jan.-Feb. 1994): 13

I have a spelling checker,
It came with my PC.
It plane lee marks four my revue
Miss steaks aye can knot sea.

Eye ran this poem threw it,
Your sure reel glad two no.
Its vary polished in it's weigh.
My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a bless sing,
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
And aides me when eye rime.

Each frays come posed up on my screen
Eye trussed too bee a joule.
The checker pours o'er every word
To cheque sum spelling rule.

Bee fore a veiling checker's
Hour spelling mite decline,
And if we're lacks oar have a laps,
We wood bee maid too wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling
Is checked with such grate flare,
Their are know fault's with in my cite,
Of nun eye am a wear.

Now spelling does knot phase me,
It does knot bring a tier.
My pay purrs awl due glad den
With wrapped word's fare as hear.

To rite with care is quite a feet
Of witch won should bee proud,
And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
Sew flaw's are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays
Such soft wear four pea seas,
And why eye brake in two averse
Buy righting want too pleas.

 
At 19 November, 2006 19:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fallacy: Ad Hominem

 
At 19 November, 2006 19:40, Blogger shawn said...

Right, bg, because if we didn't have these humorous detailing the idiocy of you folks our entire argument would crumble.

You're gonna need to try harder than that, bub.

 
At 19 November, 2006 21:23, Blogger Simon Lazarus said...

I dusnt tink that misteaks are any big deel. So wut if theez peeple cant spell? At leest thay no that thay hav that "9/11" trooth on their side!

 
At 20 November, 2006 06:27, Blogger Manny said...

Morris Code (all text, but NSFW nonetheless).

 
At 20 November, 2006 10:17, Blogger Alex said...

wow, uh, thanks for that Manny....I guess....

 
At 20 November, 2006 10:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manny,

That is hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home