Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Some of This Might Be True....

But some of it is definitely false. Dylan posts this over at his blog:

I don't know what to say, I'm not sure where I stand, and I don't know what to think anymore... not about 9/11, but society in general.

I was a NJ EMT for 6 years. I was in NY at the WTC before, during, and after the collapse. I ran from the falling towers. I hid behind a plexi-glass bus stop panel, as if that would have helped me if anything large came hurtling in that direction. My lungs are full of dust and I can barely breathe without holding back a cough and the ever-present faint taste of blood in the back of my throat. I wake up gasping for air. Those towers fell, and I was there. I don't know why the "official story" of what happened isn't questioned more than it is. Nobody listens to the people who KNOW. The 9/11 commission was made up of puppeteers, and the tesimony was given by the puppets. It's so obvious. It was a failure. If the things I, and hundreds of other people saw, felt, and heard didn't make it into that attrocious failure called the 9/11 Commission Report, then there is no other con clusion than accepting the fact that the whole thing was a whitewash.

Mark... listen to me. There were explosions. There were flashes. There was molten metal running down the I-beams of the basement levels like lava flows. I've never seen anything like it. Yes, planes hit the buildings- anybody who says otherwise is a moron. But the explosions- the rapid, symmetrical, sequential explosions- they happened. We were in the basement, helping a man who had been struck by pieces of flying concrete and rebar, and there was one of the huge steel and concrete support pillars with an 8 foot section blown out of the center of it. We looked around and there were other support columns that were the same. We spoke about it right then and there... we were discussing as we were carrying this man, saying "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?". That sort of thing does not happen from an airplane hitting the building 70, 80 stories up. We stood outside listening to the explosions. One after the other, every minute or so. At one point, about 10 minutes before the first collapse, a 30 foot or so section of the courtyard exlploded straight up into the air. Just before the collapses, a series of deep, below ground explosions, then numerous explosions in the buildings upper floors. Then we ran. We felt the same deep explosions before the second collapse. This was not just the planes. THE BUILDINGS WERE RIGGED. There is no question about it. Hundreds of people know this, Mark. People were told, the crowds of people were TOLD over bullhorns, that building 7 was going to be pulled (and YES that is the term they used). There was a 20 second countdown over the radios, there were bright flashes up and down the sides of building 7, you could see them through the windows...and it collapsed. We all knew it was intentionally pulled... they told us! There was no question about it until a day or so later when the news was reporting that it had collapsed due to fire. We kept wondering when they were going to correct the news reports. Eventually, it became "official story".

I tried to explain that wasn't what happened. I kept telling people there were explosions. I kept explaining what I saw, and wrote to the newspapers, the networks, and the government about what I saw. I called to speak to the FDNY, and NYPD. I told them what I knew and wanted know why the news reports were wrong. I wasn't told I was wrong. I wasn't even given a different explaination. I was just told to "shut up", "forget about it", or "let it go, for my own good". I told my EMT Coordinator In Charge what we saw. The four of us from my squad who went were first congratulated for responding and doing such a good job, and later, two of us (the two that refused to "let it go") were brought up on charges of disorderly conduct, fired, and fined for the uniforms and equipment we used on 9/11 because they were ruined. The other two (who are women, one a mother of two, the other a mother of 3) now refuse to admit they were even there, even to us! They just won't speak about it. The four of us were heroes. Two of us were harrassed and fired, and the other two have to deny ever being there.

There is no doubt in my mind what happened in New York on 9/11. Yes, some of the conspiracy theories are far fetched. A few are even rediculous. But MOST of them, hold much more validity than the "official story". The government has one theory, and it is very weak, at best. Loose Change may be questionable, but that's what it is doing... providing theories and asking questions. Some of those questions get answered, others come up. THAT is why there is a 2nd Edition and a future final cut. Yes, the truth must be updated, of course it does. To say it doesn't is silly. What do you think an investigation is? You formulate a theory, ask questions, and get answers. When you come across new information or rule out false information, you update your theory. Why do you ridicule that concept? Why do you take so much pride in claiming "I didn't know the truth needed a 2nd Edition"? That's like your main motto and it's the weakest thing I've ever heard. Would it make more sense to you to write a story, or make a documentary, and NOT update it if you found new information? Would you want today's school children learning out of a 1977 1st Edition History textbook? Would you criticize an updated edition for them to learn out of? What about following editions? Of course not. My point is this: Loose Change may not be 100% accurate or complete, but it offers more plausible explanations, no matter how diabolical, than the 9/11 commission report fiasco.

In case you are wondering, no. I'm not going to give you my full name or what city I worked for. I had enough trouble having it dragged through local newspapers for two years. I don't want to lose another job. I don't want you unfoundedly slandering my name all over the net like you do with Dylan, Jason, and whoever else offers a point of view other than yours. I'm not giving you my name, so do as you wish with what I've told you. Just remember something. It's very easy to deny something, and even easier to "debunk" it with a simpler story, and simpler still to present that information to millions of people who not only have heard it as truth before, but WANT to believe it. It is much harder to piece together a series of events that makes much more sense, provides a motive, a means, and more capable suspects, and harder yet to present that information to millions of people who not only DON'T want it to be true, but have already heard a much happier story that they would rather believe.
Trust me, I'd much rather believe the official story. I'd also rather believe that Columbus discovered America and DIDN'T torture and murder the natives he encountered on the way here. But history had a 2nd Edition to that story. I can't wait for the Final Cut.


The part that is clearly BS? This is pretty apparent:

THE BUILDINGS WERE RIGGED. There is no question about it. Hundreds of people know this, Mark. People were told, the crowds of people were TOLD over bullhorns, that building 7 was going to be pulled (and YES that is the term they used). There was a 20 second countdown over the radios, there were bright flashes up and down the sides of building 7, you could see them through the windows...and it collapsed.


He could be telling the truth about being an EMT who was at the WTC that day, could be telling the truth (as he believes it to be) about the CT. But I am sorry, the idea that there was a 20-second countdown?

That's "rediculous".

Dylan appends an update:

Dylan-

I don't mind if you put the Mike, 30, NJ... I think it's anonymous enough. Whatever you like, you are welcome to post the letter on your site. The SLC d**chebag will probably post it anyway and rip me up. Whatever. I don't know if I can make NYC, and as far as telling my story in the final cut, I'd really love to, but my life is pretty much in shambles just from pushing the issue back then. I honestly can't afford any more repercussions. I realize that's a cop-out, and I'm almost ashamed that I can't just say to hell with it, but I'm almost broke as it is and living close to poverty level. Anyway, enough of my crybaby bullsh*t. It would be an honor to be in the final cut, but I just can't risk it. I apologize. All the best to you guys, though, and if there's anything I can do to help distribute copies of Loose Change, I'd be more than willing if you wanted to send me a bunch, it's up to you, let me know. Excelle nt work, gentlemen, and thank you.
-Mike

+=+=+

Thanks alot, Mike. It means the world to us. We'll try and work something out for yourself and people like you as soon as humanly possible.

SLC...Are you ready to apologize to this man?


Why should we (or Mark Iradian) apologize? Dylan receives an anonymous email from somebody he's never met who claims to have the Holy Grail of evidence that 9-11 was an inside job, but, so sorry, he can't come forward now because everybody already thinks he's a kook. That about summarizes it. It's a slightly more convincing, but anonymous Samuel Danner.

Labels: , ,

25 Comments:

At 07 February, 2007 22:36, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I smell total BS. His story doesn't jive with other witnesses at ground zero or WTC 7. Seeing as how this isn't the first time a lying truther has come forward I have serious doubts as to the validity of his claims.

 
At 07 February, 2007 23:00, Blogger Billythekid said...

Why would anyone tell this story more than five years after 9/11, in particular since he had already tried to sell his story to newspapers?

 
At 07 February, 2007 23:26, Blogger The Reverend Schmitt., FCD. said...

Well I'm convinced. Time to close down skepticism and call it a day.

 
At 08 February, 2007 00:11, Blogger Sword of Truth said...

It's Lauro Chavez all over again.

Dyllie should have been a little more restrained when he wrote the letter. He went to far and overplayed his hand.

 
At 08 February, 2007 00:50, Blogger Alex said...

lol. damn you Sword, you stole the words right out of my mouth. first thing I thought was "An EMT version of Lauro Chavez! OPA!"

 
At 08 February, 2007 01:12, Blogger The Girl in Grey said...

The trouble is, anyone could have written this. Without a name it's completely worthless. All 'details' are the sort of things the writer could have got from reading about 9/11 and watching 'Loose Change'. So it proves nothing.

 
At 08 February, 2007 01:25, Blogger James said...

Remember to include this:

"Two summers ago I met an old friend from the service (he's still in) and told him about my recordings.

A month later he telephoned me and asked to meet. He told me it would be in my best interests to destroy my tapes, as he'd destroyed his copies. I pressed him for details and reminded him a favour he owed me. I got him sotted, and he spilt the encryption scheme and how to distill the key.

A month later he apparently committed suicide."

Dang, that's one dedicated guy, still in the service 22 months after he "apparently committed suicide".

 
At 08 February, 2007 01:27, Blogger Unknown said...

At one point, about 10 minutes before the first collapse, a 30 foot or so section of the courtyard exlploded straight up into the air.

That's the bit that had me reading it with an eyebrow raised, thinking 'Oh yeah?'.

That bit doesn't tie in with anything. If a 30ft + section of courtyard just blew up 10 minutes before the collapse then more than just a single anonymous dude would have reported it.

It'd also be in videos of the towers prior to the collapse. 30ft is big. It'd be a big explosion; not only would it be heard, it'd be seen.

Where is this 30ft section of courtyard anywhere but this anonymous email, huh?

Why a 30ft piece of the courtyard as opposed to the building, which is what was supposed to be rigged, just randomly blew up is beyond me.

 
At 08 February, 2007 03:00, Blogger Unknown said...

What a cop-out.

"Gee, I'd love to but..."

How convenient.

 
At 08 February, 2007 05:55, Blogger pomeroo said...

Notice the part where the phony claims that the crowd was warned that WTC 7 was going to be "pulled." Sorry, Dylan: Only conspiracy liars pretend that "pulled" means "blown up." Nobody in the demolition industry agrees.

A careless slip, exposing the fraud for all to see.

 
At 08 February, 2007 06:24, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you billythekid
I was going to ask the same question. Why after all this time? It sounds like the toofers are geting desperate, the story is just too convient. There was a pgm on the history chanel last night. it clearly showed that CD would have been impossible on 3 huge buildings and nobody notice

 
At 08 February, 2007 06:34, Blogger MarkyX said...

The funniest thing I found about this is even with the first responders who "come out" five years later to directly respond to other Firefighters about WTC7 ("It wasn't creaking, I swear!"), mentioning NOTHING about a countdown over a radio or the use of bullhorns.

Does Dylan seriously expect me to apologize to him? For what?

 
At 08 February, 2007 07:24, Blogger James B. said...

Let me get this straight, these guys were involved in a secret conspiracy to murder thousands of people, including hundreds of their fellow firefighters, and they announced it over the radio?! You have got to be kidding me.

 
At 08 February, 2007 07:31, Blogger texasjack said...

This letter is so telling on two points. First, it is self-serving editorial that comes out 5 1/2 years after the fact and can not be corroborated. Second, the fact that Avery publishes it on his website without verification is completely irresponsible for a person trying to establish himself as a documentarian. He is a laughing-stock.
But, I shouldn't be surprised because this is the type of evidence that this movement thrives on.

 
At 08 February, 2007 08:47, Blogger shawn said...

Ah, the continual grasping at straws. It's so beautiful in a sad, sad way.

 
At 08 February, 2007 09:25, Blogger Triterope said...

Isn't there a branch of linguistics that can analyze sentence structure, word usage, etc., in a document and compare it to other documents to see if they were written by the same person?

Let's get somebody on this.

 
At 08 February, 2007 10:04, Blogger Sword of Truth said...

Yes Trite, there is. There's actually computer software that will do the analysis for you that is often used by university professors to determine if written assignments have been plagirized.

 
At 08 February, 2007 11:22, Blogger Der Bruno Stroszek said...

James's comment up there (no. 8) is absolutely brilliant. If anyone thinks this e-mail is genuine after seeing a howler like that left in, they're utterly, painfully delusional.

 
At 08 February, 2007 11:45, Blogger Manny said...

If anyone thinks this e-mail is genuine after seeing a howler like that left in, they're utterly, painfully delusional.

Meh. If the rest of the thing were credible, that would be a pretty minor grammar error (should have been "he was still in").

I think there's more than enough fishy stuff going on without having to stretch things.

 
At 08 February, 2007 11:53, Blogger Simon Lazarus said...

There was molten metal running down the I-beams of the basement levels like lava flows.

Now I get it.

The WTC towers were not attacked on 9/11. The Muslims terrorists meant to hit Mount St. Helens, and got a little mixed up with their geography.

Yeah - that's the ticket.

 
At 08 February, 2007 12:00, Blogger Simon Lazarus said...

I realize that's a cop-out, and I'm almost ashamed that I can't just say to hell with it, but I'm almost broke as it is and living close to poverty level.

Clue: the guy is a lying nut, and his delusions and psychosis have forced him to live on the street.

Nutter=psycho.

Take your meds, Mike, and stop hearing things from 9/11 that never happened.

Fruitcake.

 
At 08 February, 2007 14:49, Blogger Triterope said...

Meh. If the rest of the thing were credible, that would be a pretty minor grammar error (should have been "he was still in")

I disagree. The writer is talking about a friend who committed suicide. Real people are more careful than this.

Typing apostrophe S when you meant to type "was" is actually several different errors: (1) not typing a space after "he", (2) typing an apostrophe instead of W, which are not near each other on the keyboard, and (3) not typing the A in "was". Hard to believe this is a typo.

The whole document seems very stream-of-consciousness. In other words, he's making it up as he goes. "I had this friend. He's still in the army. And we had these tapes. He told me to erase them because they were classified. And then he, uh, killed himself. The end." This is the sort of thing middle school English teachers have to read all day.

 
At 08 February, 2007 16:38, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

Every piece of anonymous faked bullshit that comes out, and is, as this will be, proven BS, brings the twoof movement one step closer to utter "silliness". Bring it on I say.

TAM

 
At 08 February, 2007 17:32, Blogger ewing2001 said...

the very nice frau in the grey is correct--more research is needed.

 
At 09 February, 2007 07:49, Blogger The Girl in Grey said...

It's suspiciously exactly what the 9/11 Truthers want, though. My suspicion is it's either a forgery by someone who feels this is what happened, so he's justified in making it, or by a prankster who wants to make the 'Truthers' look silly when they believe it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home