Friday, April 20, 2007

Is There Anyone Not Involved in the Conspiracy

Well we already know that the 9/11 conspiracy involves the government, the military, the airlines, most of the media, including foreign sources like the BBC, hundreds of firefighters, paramedics, employees at the Pentagon, most major US corporations, the Boeing Corporation etc. etc. In face if half the people involved in the plot go to see Loose Change Version 4.0, Dylan Avery will be a millionaire.

Now we have yet one more suspect to add to the cover-up you may not have thought about, Amazon.com. From 9/11 Blogger:

Is Amazon.com Stalling Griffin's Book?

Hmm, methinks they doth suck up too much! Then, a few hours later, I get this!


Greetings from Amazon.com. We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order. Our Pre-Order Price Guarantee applies to one or more items in this shipment. If an item's official release date hasn't passed, Pre-Order Price Guarantee hasn't ended yet! If the price of the item(s) decreases between now and the release date, we will issue you a refund for the difference. The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com: --------------------------------------------------------------------- Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal --------------------------------------------------------------------- Amazon.com
items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC): 4 Debunking 9/11 Debunking: ... $13.60 4 $54.40 Shipped via USPS (estimated arrival date: 25-April-2007).

Why do I suspect that my order would have been indefinitely delayed had I not written my little inquiry? And how stupid do I feel now for paying $20 to Interlink Press in an attempt to receive the book ASAP? Is Amazon just insincerely dealing with their shortage by not simply being up front about first come, first served? Or is something more nefarious afoot? I will now have six copies of the book for lending out... yay! But Amazon, I think you have some 'splainin' to do!


I suppose if I really wanted to set them off, I could go over there and mention that I interned at Amazon last summer here in Seattle. Coincidence? I think not...

Labels: