Sunday, April 01, 2007

Scholars Announce "Girls of 9/11 Truth" Calender

In an effort to increase awareness of 9/11 truth issues, and raise money for the movement, the group Scholars for 9/11 Truth, according to founder, spokesman, and all around blowhard Jim Fetzer is going to produce a "Girls of 9/11 Truth" Calender.

"I think it is important to get this issue on the wall of every garage, office, and dorm room in America.", Fetzer added. "Every time someone looks up an appointment or holiday I want them thinking, 'you know maybe Star Wars death rays really did bring down the World Trade Center towers..'"

Fetzer commented that he didn't know if the calender would feature swimsuits, lingerie, or just be "tastefully nude", but that he did know that two members of the movement had commited to appear, former physics professor Judy Wood, and journalist Barbara Honegger. "I am hoping to get Rosie O'Donnell too" He added, "But her agent hasn't returned my phone calls yet".
















Judy Wood

















Barbara Honegger

Fetzer also stated that he may consider coming out with future offerings for their female fans. "I have been working out," he said, puffing out his chest, "I walked 3 miles last week. Also, if needed we could do an entire calender with nothing more than Kevin Barrett making finger quotes".

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 01 April, 2007 09:32, Blogger Avery Dylan said...

Oh, boy! I hope this helps!

That's why I joined!

 
At 01 April, 2007 11:52, Blogger Abby Scott said...

You guys got me. Until the last line, I was thinking "My God, someone tell me this is a joke."

And lo, you did.

 
At 01 April, 2007 13:09, Blogger Civilized Worm said...

That interview is fucking hilarious.

And remember that she's still the most qualified person they have!

 
At 01 April, 2007 14:25, Blogger Nyke said...

My mind ran with it. Now my eyes burn. Thanks a lot. That's a thought I didn't need.

 
At 01 April, 2007 17:24, Blogger 911_truthiness said...

"Girls of 9/11 Truth"

All I can say is "a bunch of two baggers"

Hell make sure the light are out too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home