Thursday, May 17, 2007

84% Watch

As I have mentioned before, I am flying out of town this weekend, so I will miss the David Ray Griffin nuttery, but this post over at 9/11 Blogger cracked me up.

Hello from Seattle (Bothell actually!), brothers and sisters in truth!

I actually rolled into Seattle a little after 7pm on Tuesday evening, but have been too busy to post until now.


Last night we did a film premiere of 9/11:


The Myth and the Reality at a lovely neighborhood church in the Green Lake district. The small gym had everything we needed to show the film and do Q&A afterward. The only shortcoming was a very small audience (10 people), all of whom are already hip to 9/11 Truth.


And this is in Seattle, the city that regularly elects "Baghdad Jim" McDermott to Congress with 80% of the vote.