Friday, July 13, 2007

More On the Alfons and Guy Show

Alfons posts another bizarre conversation between him and Mr. Razer. Mostly they just complain about the criticism they have received, from their fellow 9/11 truthers ironically. Guy also says that he has volunteered to speak in front of the House Science and Technology Committee which overseas NIST. Yeah, I am sure they are anxious to hear his expert testimony. The guy can't afford a tent but he is going to buy a suit and fly to Washington D.C. to testify. They posted some of his correspondence with NIST over at the V911T website. I somehow doubt any scientist is going to take this seriously:


My question to you Mr Newman is...How are you going to explain away facts so obvious that to cover them up is in itself an act pure cowardice and deserves severe punishment? As I said in my first communication, you are in a very precarious position indeed!!!

A BRIEF STUDY ON TEMPERATURE, STEEL, MELTING, KEROSENE (aka Jet Fuel)
AND
LARRY SILVERSTIEN'S [sic] BUILDINGS (aka WTC 1,2,7)
THAT HAVE A TENDANCY [sic] TOWARD
RATHER EXPLOSIVE COLLAPSE!!


and:

I TRULY DON'T BELIEVE THESE HEATERS ARE RUNNING A TEMPERATURE EVEN APPROACHING 1000 DEGREES KELVIN (1300+ DEGREES FARENHEIT [sic]) DO YOU???

I THINK THE RATHER THIN WIRE MESH
AND INEXPERNSIVE [sic] METAL
ON THESE HEATERS WOULD PROBABLY MELT
BEFORE THE WTC BUILDINGS' ASTM E119 UL CERTIFIED STEEL WOULD!!!
(The time temperature curves for the ASTM E119 standard require the samples to be exposed to temperatures around 2000 degrees farenheit [sic] for several hours) FULL ARTICLE BELOW...

This seems to be the e-mail, that brought up the threats he was talking about:

Mr Newman,

I know how busy you must be as you did not have the time or the courtesy to return my phone calls, which your Public Affairs representative vehemently promised you would do by close of business yesterday...you are quickly turning into an enemy of the Truth, which quickly makes you an enemy of my friends and of me...And if you think we are going away, you are not only mistaken, but severely so!!! That is a promise and a threat!

Labels: ,