Sunday, February 24, 2008

9/11 Truth as Religion

For those of you who still don't believe the 9/11 "truth" movement is religious, not scientific, in nature, just read this comment over on 9/11 Blogger regarding an appearance by theologian, David Ray Griffin (emphasis mine):

Last Thursday night at DRG's lecture, I met a lady afterwards who was sitting in front of me during the lecture, she is new to 911 truth. Her journey to waking up recently is moving and a process that we have all gone thru. Today, I came across the podcast of her epiphany after attending DRG's lecture last Thursday evening, I will not post her site until I get permission, however, just her words are moving and encouragement to all of us that people are waking up :

Wednesday night, I did. Two hours with tears in my eyes -- AND some new information I had not known before (particularly disturbing: the WTC7 building, what it housed, when it was evacuated, when it imploded and by whom).

Wednesday was a heavy night for me. I felt such a rock of sadness in my gut. . . . I wondered about my ongoing depression, a feeling of terminal sadness and anger that is nearly always present and often crippling: there are a lot of things to point to for cause, I know, but I wondered, how much of it has grown since 9/11?
I went to hear One Great Voice in the Crowd Thursday night here in Tucson, by the name of David Ray Griffin.


Need I say more?

Labels: