How Dumb Can You Get?
Not much dumber than this post over at Flogger:
Hani Hanjour, supposedly on Flight 77, was about 5 feet tall and the other hijackers ranged from 5.5 to 5' 7". They were of slim build.
Captain Charles Burlingame of Flight 77 was over 6 feet, a Navy Captain, weight lifter, and a boxer. The OCT says pilots like him gave up their planes to these puny weaklings with box cutters? The story makes no sense.
How tall is a man strapped in a pilot's seat?
And check out the rest of the post:
here are many ways the 6 foot men on the flights could have overcome them.
1. Take a seat cushion as a shield, and punch the hijackers out.
2. Pour hot tea or coffee in their face, then move in to disarm them.
3. Throw luggage at them, then move in for the tackle
4. Take a scarf or towel and snap them in the face
wrap their hand, then turn the box cutter on them.
5. Two or more passengers could overpower each one of the hijackers
6. Push the snack cart down the middle and ram the hijackers
7. Take a fire extinguisher, spray at the terrorists, then move in.
Any more ideas?
Yeah, I got a couple:
8. Kick sand in their faces.
9. Say, "Boxcutters, haha!" And make it sting.
It's tempting to say, oh, that's just one idiot at Flogger. But look at the post below that by Glenn Zarmanov:
It should be an insult to one's intelligence that a national emergency occurred on 9/11, the date the same as the number for emergency, 911.
Glenn, comparing your intelligence to that of an opossum would be an insult to marsupials.
Meanwhile, over at Troof Action, they are just now coming to the conclusion that David Ray Griffin is either non compos or a fraud.
False dichotomy, people!