Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thanks to Tom Shakely & Friends!

Nothing makes me happier than to read something like this:

When I saw the film, I’ll admit, I was tempted to believe some of the ideas it put forth as truth. Despite my initial annoyance with the quotes used out of context in the opening seconds and my generally healthy skepticism of all things anti-American, the film had some things going for it, mainly a fairly effective use of propoganda and half truth.

Now thanks to the guys over at Screw Loose Change, the film is being systematically debunked. I really encourage anyone who has watched Loose Change or anyone who believes that Sept. 11 was an “inside job” to go over to SLC and read each and every post. It’s about time you heard the real truth.


That's the reaction we're hoping for.

3 Comments:

At 17 May, 2006 20:57, Blogger James B. said...

Dude, "indenegrating" is not a word.

 
At 17 May, 2006 21:20, Blogger James B. said...

What substantive response do you expect? You come on here, and instead of addressing the facts insult our patriotism. You don't see me going on long rants against you, despite the fact that you probably deserve it.

 
At 17 May, 2006 21:47, Blogger nes718 said...

the film is being systematically debunked.

Mmmmmkaaaayy... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home