Monday, July 10, 2006

3-D Crop Circle?

Picture and story here.

"It is the first of its kind and is a very, very powerful thing to look at.

"There is a lot of symbolic number play at work here. The square in ancient times represented the material world.

"The move from a two-dimensional square into a three-dimensional cube might indicate that these patterns emanate from a dimension of reality we cannot access.

"Of late the crop circles seem concerned with the moving of one dimension into another. This is perhaps one of the most striking and overt expressions of that idea to date.

"The crop circle community is very excited about this event."


Mentioned so that our Truther friends will understand why they're going to get a little less spotlight this week on the nutbar radio shows. Special bonus points for tying the crop circles mentioned to 9-11 (look at the picture!).

11 Comments:

At 10 July, 2006 16:26, Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. We have word that Kevin Barrett will be on Hannity and Colmes tonight at 9PM EST.

from Kevin Barrett Cleared to Teach Class on Islam

 
At 10 July, 2006 17:20, Blogger shawn said...

I remember when I used to believe in crop circles.

 
At 10 July, 2006 17:25, Blogger Unknown said...

Shawn,

What are you saying. You think this is photo fakery?

 
At 10 July, 2006 17:35, Blogger shawn said...

James or Pat, you better check this out

 
At 10 July, 2006 17:36, Blogger Chad said...

Yeah.... That's got Rumsfeld written all over it.

 
At 10 July, 2006 17:36, Blogger shawn said...

Shawn,

What are you saying. You think this is photo fakery?


Crop circles are made by people ("faked" if you will). By believing in them, I mean I thought something supernatural/extraterrestrial created them.

 
At 10 July, 2006 18:17, Blogger Unknown said...

Shawn,

We seem to agree (on crop circles).

 
At 10 July, 2006 18:35, Blogger Unknown said...

Barrett's segment on Hannity and Colmes just wrapped up. Interesting. I have to give Barrett credit for keeping the focus on 9/11.

It would have be beneficial if Fox showed any WTC 7 video.

I have to say it was nice to hear Hannity silenced to some degree by Barrett's talking over him.

 
At 10 July, 2006 21:04, Blogger shawn said...

Shawn! There was actually a time when you were MORE gullible than you are now? That is crazy!

God, you're a fucking idiot.

I used to buy into everything like you guys do (no Cold War hahaha roger, and I'm gullible?). Luckily, I've grown up since then. Maybe you should try it.

 
At 11 July, 2006 08:09, Blogger shawn said...

Lemme get this straight, you accuse Shawn for being guillible because he believed in a particular CT when he was younger.

Yeah he doesn't seem to get I believed in all this nonsense (including many antigovernment conspiracies) when I was a kid and lacked tools like critical thinking and logic.

 
At 11 July, 2006 17:08, Blogger shawn said...

I had my revelation at age 15. What's roger's and bg's excuse for making it this long?

hahah I was fifteen, too. My first inkling as to how stupid I'd been was the book Case Closed. It pointed out how absolutely retarded and wrong all the CT books on JFK I had read had been.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home