Friday, July 07, 2006

Moonbat of the Day: Deb Frisch

This woman's up to her ears in trouble over comments she made at Jeff Goldstein's blog (apparently down for now due to everybody in the world linking to him). You can see the comments she made here:

...as I said elsewhere, if I woke up tomorrow and learned that someone else had shot you and your “tyke” it wouldn’t slow me down one iota. You aren’t “human” to me.


Ooh. Two year old boy. Sounds hot. You live in Colorado, I see. Hope no one Jon-Benets your baby.

Are you still married to the woman you humped to produce the toddler?


Believe it or not, that's not the worst of what she wrote. Apparently she's something of a blog stalker; here's a post over a year ago at Professor Bainbridge about her:

Update: Deborah Frisch continues stalking my site, sending trackbacks to multiple posts to link to ad hominem attacks. While I appreciate the boost to my TTLB Ecosystem link score, I'm not giving the [rhymes with witch] access to my site. Hence, she is the first and only person whose trackbacks I am routinely deleting from my site. (After her offensive emails, I've also added her to my email filter blocks.)


Believe it or not, this woman has been on the faculty of the Psychology Departments at the University of Oregon and the University of Arizona, although she appears to be on neither at this point in time.

What has this got to do with Screw Loose Change? You guessed it, Deb Frisch is also a Truther! She's something of an oddball for a truther, though--apparently she believes in the official story for the WTC, but doesn't buy the plane into the Pentagon.

Update: Commenter Rachel points out that Frisch is apparently scheduled to teach at the U of A this year.

Update II: Resignation tendered to U of A and accepted.

6 Comments:

At 07 July, 2006 11:38, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow,

I'm against the idea of death threats by anyone.

It is interesting to go read the "incriminating" (of 9/11 Truth Support) (link ) ( Ms. Frish writing about 9/11).

 
At 07 July, 2006 13:07, Blogger rachel said...

It looks like she is scheduled to teach at U of A in the fall.

 
At 07 July, 2006 16:55, Blogger shawn said...

That's unreal.

I hate the Loosers and all people lacking critical thinking skills, but I'd never wish death on them or their children.

 
At 08 July, 2006 10:48, Blogger Sword of Truth said...

Little Green Footballs (and appearantly "Professor" Frisch herself) is reporting that she's resigned her position.

So-called "truth" seekers are hardly the picture of perfect mental health. It's generally unfair to ascribe to the left (or even portions of the right) the qualities of 9-11 "truthers" as a means of scoring cheap points in the course of public debate.

This lady may be the first person sooooo crazy, that using her as an example of a 9-11 truther would be unfair even to them!

 
At 08 July, 2006 19:54, Blogger Unknown said...

Sword,

Thanks for the kind words (about 9/11 Truthers). Or should I say thanks for the accurate assessment of Frish's behavior.

While we are on the subject of people that I think are incredible savvy: that would be Ward Churchill. I think he's getting paid to be the dung heap he is.

 
At 09 July, 2006 01:43, Blogger Sword of Truth said...

Try not to get ahead of yourself, BG.

Considering that 95% of the "truther" community are a subspecies of no-planers (no plane at pentagon, no plane at Shaknksville, or no plane anywhere) or that they believe that 40,000 explosive charges can be magically teleported through over a million tones of steel, glass and concrete without anyone noticing, the "truth" seeker community as a whole is quite crazy enough to condemn itself without the aid of EX-professor Frisch.

As crazy as y'all are, we've only positively identified two of you as having threatened violence against children (See MarkyX's "hate mail" at http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/ ).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home