Saturday, February 17, 2007

9-11 Accountability Conference Screwing Speakers?

This confab seems to be falling apart at the seams. Alfons, the leader of the Veterans for 9-11 Truth group griped recently on a Yahoo group that Kent Knudson, the leader of the local group, had reneged on a promised airline ticket:

Bad news, I won't be at the 9/11 Accountability: Strategies and Solutions Conference. Kent is refusing to send me an airline ticket. Eric Williams had called me and promised to pay all expenses, including transportation. Then Eric stepped down as co-chair of the conference due to protest about him being a holocaust denier. When I called Kent he acted very strange, told me I would have to share a room with 10 people, made it pretty clear that he did not want me at the conference. Said if he sent me a ticket I could just cash it in, and not come to the conference. Kent told me I would have to raise the money for a plane ticket, and then he would reimburse me for it. I would need about $600.00 to get down there, and then I would run the risk of not being reimbursed. Because of the way Kent behaved on the phone I don't trust him, he was gruff and rude, and now has not returned my calls, or emails.

I have been able to get $400.00 in pledges, but I really don't think I should have to pay for anything.


But eventually Alfons decided to go:

With a lot of help from my friends, mostly v911ters, I have the plane ticket (a good deal at 400 bucks one stop 8 hours total time, saw tickets prices at up to 1400 for coach), now I have to get enough for a cab ride to the airport. I am working on a way to get nearer to the airport via bus, then take a cab the rest of the way, saving 30 bucks. I am going to ask some friends here for a ride, I hate to impose, but I will if I have to. I have a friend that lives in Chandler, a Truther, so I have the ride from the Phoenix airport to the conference covered.


But Alfons' problems didn't stop there:

Members help me out here please. How should I respond to Kent's query? Kent is the chair at the 9/11 Accountability: Strategies and Solutions Conference. He seems to think v911t does not deserve to speak at this conference. He seems to want to put me in a small room off to the side, the Dialog Room.

Kent Quote:
"We need to know what Veterans have to say about 911 Accountability. If it doesn't deal directly with 911 Accountability then it might fit better in the Dialogue Room."


Sounds like a regular Chinese Fire Drill. According to the Vendors' page, 22 of 39 vendors' booths are taken. The conference schedule is ever-changing; the Scholars United panel is now less optimistically titled "Scholars Discussion". Entertainment on Friday evening includes "911 Humor With Ray Villa". Let me guess, "Boxcutters? Hahaha!"

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 17 February, 2007 15:41, Blogger Unknown said...

You guys should go crazy over this: Holocaust Truther Arrested in New Jersey for kidnapping of Wiesel.

In case anyone has the wrong idea, I have no affinity with Eric Hunt, nor do I support his actions or thoughts.

 
At 17 February, 2007 17:00, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

If they can't even organize and keep together a simple conference, how will they ever take down the evil PNAC Cabal?

TAM

 
At 17 February, 2007 18:02, Blogger shawn said...

You guys should go crazy over this: Holocaust Truther Arrested in New Jersey for kidnapping of Wiesel.

I'm just glad they caught the scumbag. It would've been unbelievable had he survived the Nazis to have had a heart attack from some nutjob grabbing him.

 
At 18 February, 2007 05:26, Blogger Der Bruno Stroszek said...

It cracks me up that this conference, which has been mired in dishonesty, evasion, spin, lies and abhorrent behaviour, is the one that's supposed to be about "accountability".

Truther humour, eh? I bet that's a right giggle. "Hey, how about that Screw Loose Change? It's so deep in the pockets of the Zionist PNAC Illuminati agenda, they should call it JOOOOOOOOOOO Loose Change! Ha ha ha! And those Flight 93 victims' family members - I'm not saying they've been bought off by the government to spread abhorrent lies about their family members for blood money, but... actually, wait, that's exactly what I'm saying. I've been Jim Fetzer, you've been a wonderful audience, goodnight!"

 
At 18 February, 2007 11:42, Blogger Los Alamos 9/11 Truth said...

Chandler, Arizona ...
right down the road from the biggest "secret city of thousands" .... in all time...
Los Alamos, New Mexico.

http://losalamos911truth.blogspot.com/

 
At 18 February, 2007 11:52, Blogger Triterope said...

"I've been Jim Fetzer, you've been a wonderful audience, goodnight!"

More like "Thank you, Jim Fetzer, you've been a wonderful audience, goodnight!" (Sound of one person clapping)

 
At 18 February, 2007 12:16, Blogger Simon Lazarus said...

Read this nitwit's website - he sounds almost like he has $200 to his name in the bank, and has to beg people for clothes, for a ride, for money, etc.

Instead if attending ridiculous conferences of loons, fools, and jerkoffs, this moron Alfons should be on an unemployment line trying to get a job.

Either that, or checking into a mental institution to get some much needed help. At least the room and board and food is free there, you asshole.

 
At 18 February, 2007 12:17, Blogger Simon Lazarus said...

In case anyone has the wrong idea, I have no affinity with Eric Hunt, nor do I support his actions or thoughts.

And here I though "BG" was Eric Hunt.

Maybe he is just another Eric Hunt-like loser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home