Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Truther Is Born....

A phrase we've heard often before:

Like many, I was fed this story when I was growing up. But as I watched the video, I began to realize that all was not as it seemed. And the more I questioned the official story, the deeper into the rabbit hole I went.

Presented here are some of the results of my soul-searching regarding this painful event.


Like many of the others of his kind, he's just asking questions:

Why were a handful of rebel fighters able to penetrate the defenses of a battle station that had the capability of destroying an entire planet and the defenses to ward off several fleets of battle ships?


Why has there not been an investigation into allegations that Darth Vader, the second-ranking member of the Imperial Government, is in fact the father of the pilot who allegedly destroyed the Death Star?


In the video of the Death Star’s destruction, Lord Vader clearly exclaims “I have you now” then fires two shots. Those shots never impact — anywhere. Were they merely “added” to the “official” video after the event to make it appear that Lord Vader had at least attempted to fight off his alleged son?


The farce is strong with this one!

Note: Originally posted here.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 01 April, 2007 14:11, Blogger b. j. edwards said...

"Like many of the others of his kind, he's just asking questions:"

Heh! Asking questions is serious business!

 
At 01 April, 2007 18:23, Blogger Jenny Quarx said...

It's sorta sad, arty, I mean charlies, I mean b.j.edwards-- that even the debunks don't think you're as funny as you should be.

You've probably figured out you're not as clever as you think--and I'm not talking about your "humor".

It's not amateur night, love--I can get you banned again, if you like. Ask my "Ronnie"--he thought he'd always have his pomeroo account at 911blogger after two of his accounts were banned, but "someone" brought it to the attention of the moderators. I've kept mum until now--but I think the time is ripe to GLOAT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can share the emails if anyone likes--pomeroo will deny it, of course, but, seeing the timing, he will KNOW. And he'll deny he was pissed, but we all know otherwise, "papa bear".

So, bj, 0 comments on your new blogs getting you down? Hoping to drum up traffic? Good luck with that...

 
At 01 April, 2007 19:11, Blogger b. j. edwards said...

Just what is supposed to be funny about 9/11 Truth, Col. Sparks?

 
At 01 April, 2007 20:38, Blogger Jenny Quarx said...

Nothing funny about 911 Truth--but you debunks are a scream. Especially when you try to be clever.

Game on--told you it wasn't amateur's night.

Tick, tock, watch the clock--how long will it take, I wonder?

 
At 02 April, 2007 03:46, Blogger b. j. edwards said...

9/11 Truth is stranger than fiction, Col. Jenny. There is a clue there about why you are so obsessed.

 
At 02 April, 2007 13:07, Blogger Civilized Worm said...

Satirizing the Twoof movement is like satirizing creationists, the reality is usually far more insane.

 
At 06 April, 2007 23:06, Blogger Jenny Quarx said...

b.j.edwards(AKA "arty", "charlied", "bje":

You are SO banned:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/7667#comment-131727

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I told you it wasn't "amateur's night".

Be seeing you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home