Monday, August 13, 2007

Barrett's Lunacy Catches Attention of Big Blogs

Right Wing News, commenting on Kevin's calls for Nuremburg trials for debunkers:

Not only are they coming up with bizarro world conspiracy theories about 9/11 and imagining themselves to be vindicated one day, they're planning out trials for people who doubted them.


Ann Althouse, a law professor at the University of Wisconsin (where Barrett used to lecture on Islam):

By the way, the last time I wrote about Barrett, he emailed me asking me to come on his radio show. I said, "No thanks. Sorry." Which I thought was pretty nice, considering. He comes back with: "Guess I'll have to update the Cowards List." With that is a link to a website with "a long list of gutless wonders who have publicly insulted him but chickened out of debate proposals." There, I'm listed as "chatter-blogger Ann Althouse."


I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you think there should be Nuremburg trials for debunkers if the "Inside Job" theory is established as true, then there should be similar trials for 9-11 Deniers if the "19 arabs" theory is verified. We'll see who's on the gibbet first, Kevin!

Labels: , ,