Is It Over?
I've usually been one to deny that the Norwegian Blues are really dead, they're just pining. But I gotta wonder. Consider:
9-11 Troof has almost no content on the front page related to September 11. The posts as of now include:
1. A bill in the Senate being co-sponsored by John McCain would apparently make Barack Obama a dictator. Who woulda thunk it?
2. A civil liberties oversight board is still dormant.
3. Some nonsense about the Oklahoma City bombing by Tim McVeigh.
4. Two tributes to Lynn Margulis, who passed away about a week ago. Our condolences to her family. She became a Truther late in life; one presumes she will be remembered more for her legitimate contributions to science involving small organisms and not 9-11 nuttery.
5. Two posts about Bush and Blair getting convicted of war crimes by a kangaroo court led by a Truther in Malaysia. Glenn Greenwald should know better than to give credence to this crap.
6. A post by Washington's blog on the similarities between OWS and the Tea Party faction.
7. Some dribblings from Peter Dale Scott about JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and 9/11. 8. Another post from Glenn Greenwald about the pepper spray incident at Cal-Davis. Meanwhile over at Truth Action, the hot topics are: 1. Rise like Lions, a 9-11 Truther's tribute to Occupy Wall Street 2. The need to keep 9-11 Truth away from Occupy Wall Street 3. A post on some new BS from Robby Balsamo and his clowns which Brian Good and the rest of the "responsible" Troofers disavow. 4. The Official Police Brutality Thread, which is lately dedicated to Occupy Wall Street. 5. A thread on Laura Knight Jadczyk's cult. 6. Nobody can predict the moment of revolution. A thread that pretends that Occupy Wall Street is America's Tahrir Square. Looking pretty silly lately. 7. Walmart shoppers riot over $2 waffle irons. 9-11 Flogger? Down for maintenance, but the latest posts I saw recently didn't have much to do with 9-11. Cleese was right: