Sunday, May 04, 2008

I Survived a FEMA Death Camp and All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt

I don't normally talk about the military on the Internet, but since this is a matter of public record, I figured no big deal. This weekend I had my drill for the National Guard, so I got to see some of the exercise that Pat mentioned previously, as pointed to by Eric May as a guise for self-executed terrorism.

Although my training was not in any way connected to it I got the opportunity to witness roads being blocked off by police, and even vehicles with FEMA decals stenciled on the side, as well as flights of black helicopters swooping low over the treetops. Well, OK, they were actually olive drab, and considering Ft. Lewis is home to somewhere around 30,000 troops, their appearance was not at all unusual, but it sounds so much more ominous when you say it that way.

So of course, I had to find the nearest New World Order death camp guard and warn him. So I went up to one who looked like he knew what was going on, gave him the NORTHCOM codeword (5 points to the first person who can point out that reference) and told him, "Ix-nay on the alse-fay ag-flay. The fat man is on to us. I repeat, the fat man is on to us."

Nothing happened of course, so the word must have gotten through to Dick Cheney.

But we will be victorious, in the end game....