Troofer Action Figures
Left in the comments section by M. Gregory Ferris, and too good not to promote:
The Troofer Action Figure.:
• Comes in standard black “9/11 Truth” t-shirt and jeans. Additional outfits such as pizza delivery man, McDonald’s fry-cook, and super market bag-boy are also available as their workday disguises.
• Wind it up and it walks into the nearest wall repeatedly.
• Each figure sold with scale replica laptop computer, and investigation kit (which is typically empty).
The Troofer Action Figure does not come with Barbie. Barbie comes with GI Joe, she only fakes it with the Troofer Action figure.
The Richard Gage action figure:
• Comes with stackable boxes to magically recreate any structural failure.
• The figure features a coin-slot in his back where you can donate money (or store dust bunnies)
The Alex Jones action figure features a big mouth.
The Brian Good action figure comes in janitor’s outfit and bag of iron microspheres.
Coming soon, Troofer Jenga, which is much like regular Jenga except that once the tower falls the players are forced to argue for hours about why the tower actually fell and who really knocked down by “pulling it”. Even the winners lose.
Great comment, Greg! May I suggest:
The David Ray Griffin action figure comes with a correctable memory stick, so you can change the evidence he cites to keep up with the latest research. However, every year or two the corrections get erased and he reverts to his original spiel.
Update: See also here for some hilarious Troofer games and action figures.