Monday, September 18, 2006

Uncle Fetzer is Really Really Angry

Pat posted earlier on Jim Fetzer's debate in the American Thinker (which is kind of like Jessica Simpson writing in Foreign Affairs to begin with). I was listening to a interview with Fetzer this evening, and apparently he is really mad about the response to his response, which will soon have a subsequent response.

Now he has today, published a response to me, that is even worse than the original. And here is the irony Barbara Jean, his whole piece. His original was claiming that part of the problem with journalism today is not just that journalists have bias, it is that journalists are ignorant of their own subject and he was supposedly going on to demonstrate how I was ignorant. That I was suggesting that an A-3 Skywarrior might have been involved in the attack at the Pentagon instead of a Boeing 747. Well he ignores the fact that I have a tremendous amount of evidence that substantiates that. He ignores it completely. And his response today just reeks with venom and hostility. Anyone who imagines this guy is remotely objective or remotely competent is going to learn another thing. I am drafting a response to him right now. It’s ridiculous. He’s biased and he’s ignorant. And nevertheless he’s a journalist out there getting stuff out, and the editors, the editors aren’t even paying attention to what is going on here, because they could have easily done research that would have demonstrated that most of what he was publishing was intellectual rubbish.

Uhh, speaking of rubbish. How about a "professor" basing his research off of the words of Karl Schwarz, a proven fraud, articles published in the American Free Press, a neo-Nazi propaganda newspaper, and then backed up by a radio interview with a man who installs kitchen counters for CIA hitmen based on Charles Bronson movies. Now that is what I call intellectual rubbish.

3 Comments:

At 19 September, 2006 00:30, Blogger Sword of Truth said...

"Let me tell you, for years, I've been waiting for there to be a military coup to depose these traitors,... There actually was one weekend, where I said to myself, my God, it's going to happen this weekend, and I'm going to wake up and they will have taken these guys off in chains. Listen to me. The degree of perfidy involved here is so great, that in the time of Aschylus, Sophocles, and Euripides, frenzied mobs would have dragged these men out of their beds in the middle
of the night and ripped them to shreds!"

- Reichsfuhrer James H. Fetzer, June 2006

American thinker indeed. :p

 
At 19 September, 2006 09:49, Blogger Alex said...

I can't wait for the response. Fetzer is the king of unintentional comedy.

 
At 19 September, 2006 12:36, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

I hope he brings out the "Big Guns" of the movement, so Dunn can then, in front of a very large audience, break their shit apart once and for all.

TAM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home